Thursday, September 24, 2015

A HUGE Disappointment

Everyday I wake up hoping and expecting the best, not just from myself, but from others too. Lately there is so much going on in the media and so many are upset that our government has decided to allow refugees in our country from other places and keep the illegal immigrants here, but are accused of not taking care of our homeless and veterans that need help.

It has been on my heart and I have been taught to help other people, even if it is just doing dishes. So, it is in my nature to help others especially our homeless and veterans.

So, I guess it burns me that I created a fund and shared with family and friends on Facebook about this fund and how the money will be used to help others. I gave them the link to the campaign and I gave them the link to this blog. I AM thankful for the friend that did give, but my hearts is grieved that so many that call themselves believers haven't said ANYTHING about this fund. Also, two of my friends supposedly shared the information on their Facebook walls asking others to pass it around, but I haven't heard anything from that either.

Are we just a nation with a big mouth and nothing backing that big mouth up? I truly am hurt, but will not allow this to deter me from helping the homeless because they need all the help they can get, ESPECIALLY since it is getting cold outside!

I still ask that God will bless all my family and friends.

If you are interested in helping the poor and veterans, please select the link to read about the campaign and/or donate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment